Take 1 kg suger ,3.5 litre , 1 kg grape (or any acidic fruit) , 1.2 kg caramalize
- 1 kg grape / gooseberry / Pineapple
- 1 kg sugar
- 3.5 litre
- 50 gram whole Wheat
- 10 gram cloves , Cinnamon & nutmeg
Boil the first set of ingrediants mentioned above till sugar is melted.
Add cloves , Cinnamon & nutmeg in very small quanties (one or two pieces) to a porcelain vessel.
Use 1.2 KG sugar to caramalize and mix it with the above mixture for getting red color to your wine.
When the above mixture is cooled , Pour it to porcelain vessel, add quarter teaspoon of yeast.
Add 50 grams of whole wheat.
Close the porcelain vessel and make it air tight.
Open this every week for first 21 days and stir it well and close it .
After 21 days , Squeeze the mixture in a dry cloth and store again for another 21 days.
After first 21 days , you don’t need to open the wine every week.
After next 21 days (total 42 days) , you can trasfer it to glass bottles and use it.
Wine making tips:
- Always use Porcelain vessel/ ceramic vessel
- Only use Wodden stir
- You can try to add black pepper , oak wood to add a different flavour.
- Add sugar powder to make it sweet at end of 42 days.
- Always store wine in glass bottles.
- Always sterilise vessels and spoons in the wine making process to avoid it from getting spoiled.
- Use any acidic fruits to make wine.