- Carrot, beans, onion, potato, Sambar onion , Ginger, Green chilly , Garlic
- Clove,cardamon, cinnamon,fennal seeds, kuskus, jeera, curry leaves
- Masala power, turmeric powder, chilli powder ,salt
- Jeera Rice
1. Get a bowl of rice (preferably jeera rice) and bring it to boil. It should only be half cooked.
While cooking rice, add some cinnamon , ghee and little salt. Make sure that you drain the rice and wash it with water with a stainer.
2. In a mixer , grind sambar onion, ginger, green chilly and garlic. Keep this paste ready
3. Heat kadai, pour some oil .
Add following biriyani spices
- fennel seeds (perumjeerakam),
- curry leaves
4. Add onions and sort it in low flame.
5. Add sambar onion paste to fried onions.
6. Cut tomato , french beans , green peas add it to kadai.
7. Cut carrot, potato, cauliflower and boil it.
8.Add some water to onion and garlic paste which is getting cooked .
9. Add cooked carrot , potato and cauliflower to kadai
10. Add biryani masala power, chilli powder, turmeric power and make it boil.
11.Now it is time to stain the rice and add it to the cooked onion mixture in kadai.
11b. Close it with a lid and cook.
11c. Alternatively you can add the rice and do a DUM on microwave.
12. Add roasted bread pieces and cashew and Raisin.
13. Decorate it with ghee roasted onions and serve with raita.